Friday 11 January 2013

Checkered Obsession


Hello!

Fashion is ever changing, but some things are forever, and checkered trend maybe is one of them.
Yes! checkered fashion is in again! Been in the fashion scene since the past three decades, it is definitely a thing of the past that has made a come back with the intention to stay.

The print is originally called "tartan", particularly associated with Scotland. Tartans originated in woven-wool, but now they are made in many other materials. The one I am wearing is made of 100% cotton - the shirt, and 2 ply woven scarf over my denim coloured tube top. I accessorized it with my brand new leopard print 70's shades, my tiny yellow-hearts earring and my dual-toned owl ring.







tiny hearts ear top that I bought from a roadside vendor. I have them in 3 colors!! :P



I paired the look with my uber-comfy crimson flats with brown string bows






How would you go about with your checkered obsession? Share with me!

love
Reeneta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...