Tuesday 1 January 2013

Colours of Black N White.

Whenever i saw pictures of my grand parents, the images with the kind of contrast between the White and the Black, the texture, always attracted me. Many of the modern photographers, including me regard it as the purest form of Photography. You may think B/W pictures aren't difficult to create. That is the beauty of it, SIMPLE but Critical.
 A set of some B/W images from my collection are here, hope it will justify when i say B/W images are BEAUTIFUL :)





 A tutorial with some of my tips on Black N White Photography will be up soon in "Learn the Art" column. 
Do write to me, whether you Like it, don't Like it, or if you have any other thoughts, would love to hear.

- Abhilash LR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...