Friday 15 February 2013

The Mickey Printed Pajamas

Hello!
Been a while since I have posted anything! Firstly, belated valentines day wishes to all :)
(Our V-day contest ends this Sunday. Check here for details)

Today's post is what I wore on valentines day. Nah! not a rose as my headgear or hearts as my neck-wear and neither did I chose to be drenched in red (though I am quite a fan of all the three) :D
I simply chose my "pajamas" (yes! the ones we would normally sleep in) and a plain blue shirt for the day. Sounds boring? Hmm... But I think it doesn't look so boring.

I wore my pretty peach spaghetti and threw on top my boring blue shirt. Owing to the hot and grimy weather in Mumbai, I chose to wear my printed pajamas.




We love drama! :D






Tan gladiators




I layered my accessories to give the look some edge. Since I wanted my new "snake" neck-piece to be the main attention, I used a subtle one as my lower layer.






I thought I would give a shot with make-up this time and I think I look pretty fine! A hint of blush on the cheeks and white lined eyes with a dash of mascara and I was ready!




I used my light gold eyeshadow to line my lower lids



My over-rocked all season bag from Bandra!


#inspiration - Bombay Bubble 


We went to "The Cafe-Executive Enclave" on Pali Hill.
Amazing ambience with amazing food and live music! And the best part - Its roof top!


image courtesy-zomato.com





We would love to hear how you spent your V-day! Post in your comments below.

love
Reeneta






4 comments:

  1. Love the neckpiece n love the pants.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snake necklace and your pjs!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Reeneta...Love your style!
    Followed you back!
    ~Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur makeup n accessories..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...